Network your Pico for a complete IoT solution. Raspberry Pi Pico W comes with a fully certified module on board featuring 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless LAN, making it the perfect solution for loT applications and projects requiring wireless communication.
Yes you heard it right PICO now has been improved by including a 2.4GHz wireless interface while keeping the same form factor as the previous one, and a New variant of PICO has arrived with the name Raspberry PI PICO W and included the significant features listed below.
At the heart of each product is RP2040, a Raspberry Pi-designed chip, which features two ARM Cortex-M0 cores clocked at 133MHz; 256KB
RAM; 30 GPIO pins; and a broad range of interfacing options. This is paired with 2MB of onboard QSPI Flash memory for code and data
storage. Raspberry Pi Pico W and Pico WH incorporate an Infineon CYW43439 wireless chip. CYW43439 supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN,
and Bluetooth 5.2; of these, only wireless LAN is supported at launch.
- RP2040 microcontroller with 2MB of flash memory
- On-board single-band 2.4GHz wireless interfaces (802.11n)
- Micro USB B port for power and data (and for reprogramming the flash)
- 40 pin 21mmx51mm ‘DIP’ style 1mm thick PCB with 0.1″ through-hole pins also with edge castellations
- Exposes 26 multi-function 3.3V general purpose I/O (GPIO)
- 23 GPIO are digital-only, with three also being ADC capable
- Can be surface mounted as a module
- 3-pin ARM serial wire debug (SWD) port
- Simple yet highly flexible power supply architecture
- Various options for easily powering the unit from micro USB, external supplies or batteries
- High quality, low cost, high availability
- Comprehensive SDK, software examples, and documentation
- Dual-core Cortex M0 at up to 133MHz
- On-chip PLL allows variable core frequency
- 264kByte multi-bank high-performance SRAM
1 x Raspberry Pi Pico W